Frequently Asked Questions
Amadeo is a system agnostic collaborative platform.
- Amadeo UCC is a secure and enterprise-grade product that is cost effective and easy to use. It puts the power of configuration and user management in the customer's hands, whether a large corporation or a small business with a few employees.
- Amadeo UCC is available On-Prem or in the Cloud.
- With Amadeo, you get more than voice and video, you get a complete and secure enterprise communications suite:
- Persistent Chat
- Desktop/App Sharing
- File Sharing
- Document Sharing
- PBX Functions
- PSTN/SIP Trunking
- 323 Sessions
- Room Based HD Video Conferencing Sessions
- 3rd Party Meeting Integration
- Session Recording
- TabShare /SmartShare
- Parallel Edits
- Scheduled Meetings
- Push Notification
Yes, Amadeo has built in PBX capabilities. Amadeo PBX can be used to replace a PBX or IP-PBX.
Yes, Amadeo can work with your existing SIP PBX.
Yes, Amadeo has online meeting and conferencing capabilities.
Yes, please contact an authorized Amadeo reseller.
Amadeo has Sweeping™, which allows an active session to be transferred from one device to another.
- Amadeo Cloud - Self Service or Authorized Reseller
- Amadeo On-Prem - Authorized Reseller
- Amadeo Cloud Premium - Authorized Reseller
No. Amadeo licensing is user based. This allows your users to be able to install Amadeo on multiple devices.
If your company is using Amadeo, all you need is:
- A valid account
- Any supported device with the Amadeo client installed.
No, the Amadeo client is available for free for Windows/Mac OS/Linux and iOS/Android.
Every account is assigned with billing terms. When adding users, your account will be charged with the prorated license amount to the billing date. On the renewal date your account will be charged for all the existing users.
Yes, as long as the account has enough balance or credit.
On the Amadeo Cloud Portal you are able to cancel the renewal of your subscription. Services will continue as active until the end of the billing period. We do not offer refunds.
Yes, in addition to credit card, we accept wire transfers and check as payment methods.
Support is available through the Amadeo Customer Portal and by phone/IM/video for customers with a Premium Support License. We do provide some -How To- guides for end users, available in the Amadeo support section
Amadeo basic support includes:
- Access to the Amadeo Support Portal
- Ability to Submit and Track Support Tickets
- Free Amadeo client upgrades and updates (bug-fixes, enhancements)
- Product documentation